evelopment of advanced Opto-electronic systems calls for complex and multi-domain expertise, and Vinvish Technologies is proud to concentrate on this niche area. Clear and focused vision on advanced technologies drive the R&D wing of Vinvish to conceptualize products and technologies for the future. Our mission has been to LEAD the market rather than a ME TOO attitude. Association with various government R&D labs in the country makes Vinvish a leader in lasers and fiber-optics technology, converting concepts into real commercial products. The market verticals of interest are Healthcare, Aerospace, Information Technology, Defence and Telecommunications.
Vinvish also supports customers in design , development, prototype building and manufacturing, as offshore services.
- Gold medal at the DST – Lockheed Martin India Innovation Growth Programme 2013 for the PDT Laser developed by Vinvish.
- DBT – BIRAC innovator 2013 award for the PDT Laser.
- Udyog Bharati Award for innovations in the Biomedical sector.
- Kerala State Govt. Award of unique achievement for Innovation – 2015
- CSIR Technology award for Innovation – 2015
News & Media
India’s first Supercontinuum light source designed and developed by Vinvish Technologies in collaboration with CGCRI, funded by CSIR, was inaugurated on 26th September 2013 by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology and Earth Sciences Shri S Jaipal Reddy.
Vinvish is a ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certified. ISO 13485:2003 is an international standard, for establishing a business management system specific to the medical device industry and this certification satisfies a significant portion of the EU Directive requirements for marketing medical devices in Europe.